Friday, July 20, 2007

Not 10 minutes later... my first spoiler

Not 10 minutes after I posted my plea for no Harry Potter spoilers, my friend Todd goes and tries to ruin the whole book for me.

I think everyone will appreciate this spoiler:

In an ironic twist,

Koigu is the name of a new character in the Potter Series who is larger than Grawp. The first 600 pages are about him learning to walk and talk, and the dramatic conclusion is mostly Godzilla mixed with a dash of Hamlet. Koigu the sad, misunderstood creature is thirsty and mistakenly drinks Butterbeer instead of water. He staggers around for a bit and then comes crashing down. What may have been comical becomes tragic as Koigu smashes Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, Snape, Dobby, a reborn Dumbledore and Sirius, and everyone else while totally razing Hogwarts in the process.


Thanks, Todd.

No comments: