Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And the winner is...

...Pikku-Kettu! She is the winner of two skeins of Socks That Rock. Thank you to everyone who commented on my Blogiversary post!

There is not a lot of knitting getting done at the moment. I have a huge work project that is taking most of my time this week. I have so much stuff to show you: some FO's from the past few months, some WIP's and some upcoming projects. As of last week I have amassed quite a collection of Rowan Felted Tweed and my fingers are twitching to get started on some sweaters. But all that will have to wait until next week! Work first, then knit :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer --- don't you hate when work gets in the way of what you'd really like to be doing.

However, I'm glad the photos on my blog gave you a little laugh.

KBlicious said...

congrats to Pikku-Kettu!

Looking forward to some pics and stuff, but I totally hear you! I just got some felted tweed too! They tell me it makes awesome socks on size 4s! That's my plan. :)

Hope to see you soon!

Opal said...

Oooh Felted Tweed? Can't wait to see it. Pesky work! ;-)